Giorgio Incantalupo schrieb:
Hi,
I'm trying to make native music on hold work on my Asterisk 1.2.9.1 server with a Sangoma PRI card. If I use a IAX phone connected to the PBX, I hear the music, but if I make a call from outside I hear nothing even if Asterisk console says music has started... it seems something related to zapata.conf but I cannot understand what's wrong. I also put musiconhold=native for every channel inside zapata.conf without success.
Is there anybody who can help me, please?

TIA

Giorgio

Did you Answer() the channel before playing the music?