On 1/12/07, Chuck Bunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am having a weird problem with one of my incoming lines. After a
reboot everything is fine if  I disconnect the line from the wall and
reconnect it. After an hour or so the lies goes busy but no indication
of this shows up on the Flash Operator panel. I also do not see anything
in the the CLI when I look at trunk or channel status. What am I
missing? Is there someway to turn on extra debugging for this line so
that I can see what is happening. Using Asterisk version 1.2.7.1 and FOP
version .26

Disconnect what line?  What kind of hardware are you using?  How do you know
the line goes busy?