Doug Crompton wrote:
I am not sure what you are asking? The problem is that rfc2833 does not
play well with the spa-3000 and Asterisk. I am not sure if it is limited
to just the spa3k. There is a bug causing this that has been documented.
Google "spa3000 dtmf bug asterisk" for more info. The bottom line is that
you need to use sip info (inband dtmf) if you desire dtmf transfer to the
other party after the call has completed. Such as you call a bank, or you
call your Asterisk voicemail, or your door lock which is actuated by dtmf.
If none of these are of interest and you would rather have the dtmf
features of Asterisk, then use rfc2833. you can't have both!

SIP INFO is not the same as Inband DTMF, that is why I'm asking.