I have a TDM21B (A new TDM20B that just arrived plus a X100M that I already had). This card sometimes works, and sometimes only the FXO module is seen.

(correction to previous message that incorrectly listed X400M/S400M when I'm using only the single port versions of these modules (X100M/S110M).

By "works", I mean all 3 modules have the green lights on the ports on and when zaptel is loaded the log shows:

  Freshmaker version: 73
  Freshmaker passed register test
  Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
  Module 1: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
  Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
  Module 3: Not installed
  Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I (3 modules)

When things don't work, I either see:

  Indirect Registers failed verification.
  [deleted registers in question]
  Module 0: FAILED FXS (FCC)
  Indirect Registers failed verification.
  [deleted registers in question]
  Module 1: FAILED FXS (FCC)
  Module 2: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
  Module 3: Not installed
  Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I (1 modules)

Or sometimes, I'd get nothing about FXS modules, and only log messages about the FXO working.

I removed the FXO so that I have just what was just shipped to me. Now nothing is recognized. If I manually insmod zaptel, all I see is:

  Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV I

Any ideas? Before sending this card back, I'd like to make sure there isn't something else basic that I'm not doing. I did supply power to the TDM400P. That was the first thing I checked.

Thanks,
MikeC

--
Michael C. Cambria