On 1/15/07, Douglas Garstang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

I wonder how this could actually work? If Asterisk sends an INVITE to a phone,
and the phone responds with 'Moved Temporarily', and Asterisk sends the INVITE
again, isn't the phone just going to send 'Moved Temporarily' again?

It doesn't send the Invite again, and it doesn't send a new call
request (might be INVITE, might be whatever other channel tech is at
the requested forwarded exten).

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/