its notransfer=yes in iax.conf not transfer=no :)

On 16/01/07, Andrew Kohlsmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Monday 15 January 2007 6:21 pm, Anselm Martin Hoffmeister wrote:
> could you verify or negate that adding the "T" option makes it work?

That or "transfer=no" in iax.conf for hte user/peer entries involved.  I
never
thought of IAX2 transfers here, for some reason I thought that Asterisk
was
terminating the call to TDM itself (one of the two ends).

I wouldn't try transfer=mediaonly at this point; remove the transfer
capability altogether.

-A.