From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nitesh Divecha
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 11:45 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] HowTo Config Asterisk and SS7

Hello Asterisk,

Can anyone help or put some light on, how can I configure Asterisk to work with SS7?

What do I need, in terms of Hardware and Software?

Regards,
Neel

Thanks Gary,

So can I use Digium T1/E1 card and interconnect using SS7?

Please has anyone done installation with SS7 using Digium T1/E1 card?

Regards,
Neel