On 2007-01-14 22:01:44 -0800, Tomer Horn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a new quad-band cellphone and I'm looking for one with WiFi and enough CPU power for stable SIP calls. I was wondering if anyone here can share his experience and recommend on a good cellphone. Any chance there is such a phone with even good WiFi profiles management or am I asking for too much now? :-)

The Nokia E60 meets your requirements on paper, but seems to be a firmware update or two away from reliability with the SIP thing.

Marty