Hi!

I have several SPA3000 devices (older versions of SPA3102) and they are
working OK, sound quality is good. It is very configurable to the slightest
details. I use it whenever I need just one or two FXO ports, like for small
scale PSTN integration, or for connecting some other equipment that requires
FXO like GSM Gateway.
Best regards

Mihaela MJ