Our 650s are running 2.0.3b. The problem still exists for us. We see the devices as members of our customer service queue stick on 'in-use' in the Queue application while the device has no active SIP channel and will accept calls. Removing 'call-limit' from the sip.conf in Asterisk for the device will fix the issue. This however will also keep the SIP channel driver in Asterisk from tracking the state of the device.

Bryan M. Johns wrote:
I ran into this problem with an early batch of IP650s. Polycom's firmware version 2.0.3b made this issue go away.

Thanks,

Bryan M. Johns
Partner
*Shelton | Johns Technology Group*