Bruce,

I'm running 1.2.14. I am not willing to switch to 1.4 yet due to the stability issue. From what I read on the page you linked, I could not find what version had the supposed fix. I also can't seem to find a later 1.2 version of Asterisk (if one exists).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jay

Bruce Reeves wrote:
Jay,

there is a bug in Mantis regarding this, a change was made to allow native
bridging of parked calls. The change has been reverted in a more recent SVN
version of 1.2. See http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8804