I tried testing with mtest in the imap toolkit, I think that is what you
meant and it connects. The connection string
{<server>:143/imap/user="breeves"}INBOX prompts for a password then
connects. I will keep digging the answer has to be around.

On 1/25/07, Andrew Kohlsmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thursday 25 January 2007 3:27 pm, Bruce Reeves wrote:
> I am doing some testing with 1.4 and the imap storage and a exchange
2003
> server. I have not had any positive results so far using the notes on
the
> wiki or the docs in the release. My current settings are

I've done some work with the IMAP voicemail storage and Courier-IMAP, and
have
had it working.

It does seem like it just cannot get to your IMAP server; have you tried
the
imaptools test program (the name escapes me, it's the only binary produced
by
the imaptools package), giving it the same IMAP connection string as what
Asterisk reports?

My development box is offline at the moment or I could give you specific
details.

-A.

Bruce
Nortex Networks