Yuan LIU wrote:
From: Leo Ann Boon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yuan LIU wrote:
I remember a thread similar to this a while ago but couldn't find. How do I make Asterisk to interact with an IVR? (Nothing fancy, just plain predictable voice menus like a conference bridge.) I get stuck at Dial(), which seems to wait for hangup after the other end picks up.

You can send dtmf to the IVR with the D option in the dial command. show application dial on the console will show you the syntax.

Leo

Thanks for the reply, Leo. D can do a maximum of one DTMF string. What next? (At least two levels for calling card and conference bridges, more for other things.) If people are using Asterisk as test equipment, there must be a way to conduct a "dialogue" with an IVR?

Use "w" in the D() string to wait for .5 second. Use multiple w's to wait longer.