eric,

This is what I am trying to find. How to make those durations longer.
I didnt really find anything in indications although it seems like it should be
there.

Does anyone know how to increase the DTMF tone duration?

jerry

You might try increasing the toneduration or whatever the option is in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf Asterisk's default transmitted DTMF tone length is quite short.

Jerry Geis wrote:
/ Doug,
/>/ />/ Thanks, right now my TX gain is 4.0
/>/ I thought I read somewhere not to go higher than 5.
/>/ />/ What are your thoughts? />/ />/ Jerry />/ />/ Jerry Geis wrote:
/>>/ / I have a TDM2402E card.
/>/ />/
/>/ />/ Occasionally I have noticed that a number I call that gives and IVR
/>/ />/ the DTMF keys are not detected. All other times the DTMF works fine.
/>/ /
/>/ You'll probably want to increase your TX gains a little. I had the same />/ issue until I did this. />/ />/ Doug />/ />/ /
Jerry