plug it in a linux box and tell us what it is please, generic-usb-audio or what?

Bails

Julian Lyndon-Smith wrote:
Yeah, that's where firefly comes from, doesn't it.

I've got the base station plugged in, and the handset connected to it, but it always says "pc unavailable".

My system (xp) "sees" a "usb phone" for speakers and microphone, but I can't get it to work.

Julian.

Dean Collins wrote:
The phones are provide by Freshtel in Australia if that's any help.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]