Hi Alvaro,

There was a discussion about this a little while ago. Andrew Joakimsen had
some good ideas with how to allow a wifi sip phone to roam between APs
seemlessly. His post pretty much said the following:

 - Set all APs to the same channel and same SSID.
 - Make sure all APs are connected to the same LAN (no NAT on the AP).
 - Play with the settings on the phone with regards to roaming deltas and
receive levels. Suggested settings:
    - RxLevel: -60
    - PreRoaming: Enable
    - RxLevel: -75
    - Try Over TxErrcnt: 15
    - Try Over RxErrorcnt: 10

Playing with the pre-roaming settings will help you, but you may see a drop
in battery life.

Cheers,
Alex