for i in `seq 100 150` ; do asterisk -rx "sip notify polycom-check-cfg
$i" ; done

Julian.

On 3/12/07, Mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I know that if you have Polycom phones properly configured, you can use "sip
notify polycom-check-cfg SIP_REGISTRATION_ID" to have the phones download
the new configuration from the provisioning server and reboot.

Is there anyway to send the same command to all peers (let's say I had 50
polycom phones that I wanted to reboot)?

Thanks,

Mike