I have a brand new TE120P card that I have installed and asterisk is not
starting as I am getting the error: ERROR[5054] chan_zap.c: Unknown
signalling method 'pri_cpe'

It seems it does not matter what I change the vaule for signalling= to,
it always returns it as invalid.

I have tried the config from my other 2 servers running TE110P cards and
the config from AusTechPartniships and they always come back as the
error above.

The drivers seem to be loaded ok:

lsmod

wcte12xp            39360    0

zaptel                    184996  1 wcte12xp

crc_ccitt               6209       1 zaptel

ztcfg -v

Zaptel Configuration

SPAN 1: CCS/HDB3 Build-out: 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

11 channels configured.

Does anyone have any ideas?