On Sat, March 24, 2007 19:10, Bruce Reeves wrote:
> You might get a faster response on freepbx/amp mailing list.
>
> On 3/24/07, Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<SNIP>

Just an update:
Still have NOT been approved for either the mailing list *or* the forum!

I am pretty disappointed in the moderators! If you take up the
responsibility to moderate a list or forum you have to make sure you
respond promptly, especially if the list or forum (or both) require
moderator approval before a user-account is activated!

(And no, my original answer has not been answered yet either!)

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch