Ronaldo Zacarias Afonso wrote:
  Hi all,

  I was trying to set up a conference room using the MeetMe
application and my asterisk is telling me that there is no MeetMe
application available for the extension I've dialed.

[Apr 14 20:57:11] WARNING[958] pbx.c: No application 'MeetMe' for
extension (internal, 600, 1)

 So, I issued the command "core show applications" and it didn't show
me a MeetMe application. I'd like to know how I can install that
application or what I have to do to make it available for use.
 Thanks.

MeetMe requires Zaptel to be installed. Install Zaptel, then rebuild and install Asterisk.