Chris Albertson wrote:

One other idea might be to use the USB FXO interface but I don't
know how well it works. Some peole here have complained about
sound quality

We use sip fxo gateways via enet.
Works great.
We go in and give demos on their phone lines.

--- costas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I want to be able to demo * on a notebook at a client's site.  This
means no FXO gateways; just 2 sip phones (like SNOM) and maybe a
softphone (GnoPhone?). I already have RH9 running on my notebook.

I would like to have one SIP phone dial and go through IVR before
making a choice and ringing the other phone extensions. Of course the
notebook would have to be running Asterisk.

How can i setup one of the SIP phones to be the "outside" caller and
go to IVR? What would the outside phone's "dial out" plan do.

I assume the configuration files affected would be extensions.conf
and sip.conf. If someone has an example of a couple of lines of .conf
would be appreciated.

Thanks

-- Costas Menico Meezon Software Corp 201-224-8111 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Chris Albertson
 Home:   310-376-1029  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Cell:   310-990-7550