On 2007-03-26 01:46:40 -0700, "Salvatore Giudice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I opened up a ticket with them, but I'm not holding my breath. I think it's
time to start moving my DID's before the inbound stops working.

That seems like it was probably wise and I hope you followed through. I am now unable (for a week or so) to dial any outbound calls, or receive any at my did.

Additionally when trying to call them at there local phone I get the disconnected message.

They provided by FAR the best call quality for me when they where working, so I am going to miss them if they are gone forever. Also, I still have like 24$ (us) credit with them...

I still hope they return, but wouldn't count on it.

Marty