wireshark can further filter out what you don't want,
you can also pipe the dump to "grep" and match only what you want

On May 1, 2007, at 11:32 AM, CSB wrote:

I want to capture all my Asterisk traffic (including RTP) and then analyse it.

My plan was to use tcpdump and then analyse with Wireshark. The following works:
tcpdump -i eth0 -s 0 -w /tmp/tcpdump.1

But I want to be a bit more selective:
tcpdump -C 100 -W 10 -w /tmp/tcpdump -i eth1 -s 0 udp and dst port >= 5060

This doesn't capture the RTP traffic. Could anyone advise what I'm doing
wrong or suggest a better way?

Thanks

Cameron