It is indeed a way, but not very flexible for my customer that want to change the sound files weekly or even daily.

I found this patch that might do the trick:
        http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6681

Need to test it. So far I could not find a way to do so without patching
asterisk.

Lenz wrote:

Why don't you make up the MOH in order to play your sound files, as you need?
l.