I forgot to pay this month's phone bill, and never noticed until family
(the in-laws, who are too cheap to try the cell phone if landline fails,
because it is 'more expensive') told me they were unable to reach us...

As it turns out, the phone company disconnected us, but because Asterisk
routes all outgoing calls in the Netherlands over VoipBuster, I never
noticed anything!  ;-)

If I'd given out my VoipBuster DID, I'd probably still wouldn't know!
*ROFLOL*

It gives me pause though... Maybe it's time to get rid of my fixed line...
 ;-)

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch