Vincent Delporte wrote:
Hello,

In case there are other users of the AsteriskWin32 port...

I haven't really used the AGI feature of Asterisk to run an application from extensions.conf. *Win32 supports Perl, which I don't know. Apparently, it's also possible to write AGI applications as EXE's (there's a eagi-test.exe file installed by default).

=> When a call comes in, I'd like an AGI application to send an e-mail and send CID name/number to a script on a web server.

Is this the correct way to do it in Perl, with the modules available in AsteriskWin32? Could I rewrite this in Delphi instead?

Vincent,

Freepascal seems to work very nicely. However, I'm not sure how delphi behaves with stdin/stdout since I've not written many console apps in delphi, mostly GUI rich software. The best bet would be as another poster suggested and to write a FastAGI server.

If you don't feel like writing a FastAGI server, you can also take a look at AsterPas which is a pascal based FastAGI server for both Windows and Linux (written in freepascal):

http://www.datatrakpos.com/pos/datatalk/asterpas.aspx

It's still in beta, but works very well. You can check out some scripts that I've written so far:

http://www.leebo.dreamhosters.com/apscripts/

--

Warm Regards,

Lee