Hi, this is Cesar Rico

I'm a new Asterisk user, I would like to know how can I develop an application with voice over IP on H323 protocol, I've read all the documentation but I've not found the H323 configuration file, could you send to me a example for this kind of file in order to get a guide on what I have to do.
 I saw the SIP configuration file, but I don't know if for H323 it is the same,  I know that I need the H323 libraries, but the procedure for run the Asterisk is a mystery for me, I have H323 devices (gateway of voice) and I need to  register them in an Asterisk server.
Let me tell you that I am working on a voice mail application based on my current H323 devices.
Please could you help me sending some documentation on Asterisk over H323?

I will appreciate your support so much.

Best regards.
Cesar Rico

CÉSAR AUGUSTO RICO MONDRAGÓN