There's a new version of HPEC released that fixes the bug. Try updating now :-)

Matthew Fredrickson

On May 16, 2007, at 2:35 PM, Noah Miller wrote:

Hi Olivier -

Our last trial was so conclusive (every call was affected), we step back to
previous situation without HPEC.

We will do our best to help to solve this (gathering audio captures for instance) though it will be very hard for me to convince our customer to
try.

Being able to to limit HPEC to given channels would have certainly helped to
create conditions for customer acceptance.

As far as I can tell, no bug is opened on this HPEC audio, though a long thread, a couple of weeks ago, proved us we were not the ones affected.

Do you have an old machine and a spare TDM card you could use?  Maybe
you could connect just one POTS line to another machine and grab some
audio captures.  Or maybe you can test during off-hours?

- Noah