Thanks Stefan!  I was just thinking the other day that it would be great
if I could whiteboard in Spark.

Back on topic, I'm definitely interested in this web conferencing app.
I'll have to check it out once a .war is made available and I have a few
spare moments.

- Brad

addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it
to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and
then destroy it.