Troy Ayers wrote:
My asterisk box doesn't recognize DTMF from my analog phone, plugged into my ATA(linksys pap2 version2).

I can make/receive calls fine... it's just that, for example, I cannot login to my asterisk voicemail.

Softphones (such as x-lite) are fine.
I've turned up a few articles via google where some people have this trouble, but have not seen suggestions on how to fix. I presume this is an ATA problem, and I expect not much is tweakable on the Asterisk side regarding this, but still I am looking for suggestions for either Asterisk or the ATA.

-Troy

Can you access IVR systems outside of asterisk? I've found that when I can then voicemail doesn't work. When voicemail works, outside IVR doesn't.