Hello:

I need to prepare some detailed stats from asterisk, and I'm asked to show data I don't know how to obtain it: It's the 'final' number (don't know what's its name)

In the stats I have to show the caller_id (I have it), the called_id (I have it) and the final number that actually accepted the call.
In extensions.conf file, I try to pass the call to several numbers in sequence so if one line is busy or doesn't answer I pass it to the next one. I have to know who answered the call, how can I do this?

I'm currently looking for a "Dial" as the last command and getting the data for that command, but doesn't seem a solid solution.

Best regards,
Robert T.