From: "Adrian A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2007 2:50:00 PM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
Subject: [asterisk-users] Voicemail marking messages as Old

It seems to me that simply listening to a new voicemail message will move the
message to the Old folder, without any other user interaction. I'm working on a
voicemail callback queue script and I have wrongly assumed that messages remain
in INBOX unless the user actually saves or deletes them.
I'm running an older 1.2 version of Asterisk.
Is anyone able to confirm the same behavior in newer versions? Is there a way
for Asterisk voicemail to behave like regular voicemail where a message remains
"New" until the caller does something to it (other than simply listening to it)
?

Thanks.

--
Jason Parker