Alvaro...

Hum..., I never have tried RxFax... let me know if you need any extra
help with that. Sounds interesting

On 6/8/07, Alvaro Parres <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Moy:

    I have working an Asterisk 1.4.4 with Unicall rn MFR2. The only problem
i have is the RxFAX application, that broke every time... With and error in
the linking to the spandsp library.

    If i have time this weekend i will review to fix the app,

Thanks.

On 6/4/07, Tobias Wolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Humberto Figuera schrieb:
> > HI Tobias,
> >
> > look in www.soft-switch.org/unicall/unicall/index.html
;p