john's_phone
    From: "Mary"
<sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                        From:
"Mary" <sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s_IP>

As shown, Asterisk substitutes the domain of the caller contact in the
 From field of INVITE messages that are sent to the destination phone by
Asterisk's IP address. That way, our phones just display "Mary" and
"mary" when I want them to display "Mary" and "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", so
that john can be aware that Mary is from an outside domain.

Any ideas? How should be my extensions.conf so this can be possible?

Regards,
Ricardo.