Hi!

I have the same phone with the same problems:

1. Asterisk box does not have fixed IP address, but dyndns name.
2. Phone is at a different location, connected to a router/ADSL modem
Siemens Gigaset  (with option not to disconnect from internet ever - set
on).
3. Inside asterisk LAN, phone didn't loose connection ever.
4. In sip.conf  NAT is set
5. In phone settings NAT is set also, and sip proxy is set to asterisk's box
dyndns name.
6. When phone is seen as unreachable by asterisk box, and router is reset on
remote location, phone reregisters.

Any help is appreciated.
Thnx

Mihaela MJ.