Anton Yurchenko wrote:

Hello,

After a while the transfer on grandstream stops working, only the reboot fixes the problem. It also seems that it may be the phone I`m trying to transfer _to_ also sometimes requires a reboot. After that it starts working. I`m using RFC2833 signlaing between phones and *. Does anybody see this happening also?

Thanks

When I first started using GS phones with *, I tried RTP signaling and had a problem
with bouncy keys. I switched to SIP signaling and all is well.

From what I can remember looking at the sniff traces, it appeared to be an * bug,
not a GS bug. But SIP works well......

--
Bob Knight