Hi Victor,

Victor Toofic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've finally got running Asterisk 1.2.14 with UniCall & MFC/R2 patches, I
> can generate calls and all seems OK but I cannot receive any call, this is
> what I get:
>
>  Unicall/3 event Offered
>  CRN 32769 - Offered on channel 0 (ANI: 8147779999, DNIS: 83329276, Cat: 1)
> MFC/R2 UniCall/3 Call control(5)
> MFC/R2 UniCall/3 Accept call
> MFC/R2 UniCall/3 1 on  ->      [2/OFFERED /Group B  /Accepted Paid]
> MFC/R2 UniCall/3      <- 2 off [2/OFFERED /Group B  /Accepted Paid]
> MFC/R2 UniCall/3 1 off ->      [2/OFFERED /Group B  /Accepted Paid]
> MFC/R2 UniCall/3 Answer guard expired
>  Unicall/3 event Accepted
>  Unicall/3 Don't know how to handle signalling event Accepted

What versions of software did you use to get a screwed up result like
that? The message "Don't know how to handle signalling event Accepted"
is printed at the end of a case statement which does handle that event.
I the publicly available versions of unicall, and can't see how that
could go wrong, even if you mix components from different versions.

Steve