Benjamin Jacob wrote:
> Ouch.
>
> And I thought I had an answer to my query.
> I totaly agree abt the long disclaimer nonsense Schmaltz, but I swear by
> the powers up there, it's the admins over here at my workplace doing all
> that nonsensical magic, as the mails go out. I wish i had the freedom to
> use gmail(just like you), thru the day, and not the office mail servers!
> Do you have any idea as to how do I get rid of this disclaimer whenever
> I mail to the Asterisk Users mailing list?? Pray, tell me!
>
> Btw, did you happen to read my query, or you  straight on jumped to the
> disclaimer? roving eyes, eh?
>
> Any answers anyone , to my query(abt multiple pbxes)?  Apologies if  I
> am missing something elementary here.
>
> cheerz
> - Ben.
>

> C F wrote:
>

>> Can you please get rid of your awfull long nonsense disclaimer?
>>
>> On 8/1/07, Benjamin Jacob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>> Hello good ppl,
>>> A couple of questions for multiple pbxes
>>> 1. Is it possible to support multiple pbxes in one Asterisk box(using
>>> contexts, etc.)?
>>> 2. Can we use the "domain" field in sip.conf to specify the different
>>> domains for sip users, having one domain for each pbx?
>>>
>>> I just tried registering two xlites, with different domain names (with
>>> the same specified in sip.conf). But, Asterisk maintains the
>>> registration of the latest registree!! thats really sad for me .
>>>
>>> Any work around for this one(multiple pbx)?
>>> I would be zapped and amazed if multiple pbx isn't possible in Asterisk.
>>>
>>> Help anyone?
>>>
>>> cheers
>>> - Ben.
>>>

> EMAIL DISCLAIMER : This email and any files transmitted with it are
> confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or copying is strictly
> prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the
> sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and
> other information in this message that do not relate to official business of
> Mascon shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by Mascon. Any
> information contained in this email, when addressed to Mascon clients is
> subject to the terms and conditions in governing client contract.
>
> Whilst Mascon takes steps to prevent the transmission of viruses via e-mail,
> we can not guarantee that any email or attachment is free from computer
> viruses and you are strongly advised to undertake your own anti-virus
> precautions. Mascon grants no warranties regarding performance, use or
> quality of any e-mail or attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or
> damage, howsoever caused.

you have to do different sip-ids, I am guessing you are probably using
the extension #, you dont need to do that. What do you mean by
multiple-pbx's anyway? I hope you don't mean multiple instances of
*.What I am sure you mean is multiple dial plans, and yes, * is
multi-tenant friendly.

What we do for uniqueness is use the last 8 digits of the device mac
addr or other unique number followed by a dash "-" followed by the
extension number.

Anthony