  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Andersen
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 10:39
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Polycom question - removing a
softkeyfunctionality

I don't know how to keep the MyStatus and Buddies from showing up when
presence
is turned on, but if it helps, you only need to turn it on for phones that
NEED to see
the OTHER peoples presense.  For example, turn presence on for your
secretaries
phones, but not on for the bosses.  At least the Buddies button won't be on
the bosses
phones...

Also, if anyone at Polycom is reading this.  Come on guys!!! Buddies??  I've
got a
corporate environment and my phone shows Buddies???  What is the AOL?

Bill