-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patrick
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:45 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Multiple servers using realtime

On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 19:59 -0600, Edgar Guadamuz wrote:
> I have a confusion about using SER for balancing the load across the
> Asterisk boxes. The doubt is: once a user registers in a Asterisk box,
> all the calls from or to him are going to be done by the same Asterisk
> server or can a user make a call by one Asterisk server and then make
> another call by other Asterisk server?

I think the user registers with the SER box. With loadbalancing an
outgoing call can go through different Asterisk boxes:

call #1 --> SER box #1 --> Asterisk box #1 --> destination
call #2 --> SER box #1 --> Asterisk box #2 --> destination

Regards,
Patrick