Quoting Mark Michelson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> > -- Called SCCP/231
> > -- Called SCCP/220
> > -- SCCP/220-0000009b is busy
> > -- SCCP/231-0000009a is busy
> > I'd like asterisk to quit trying when all agents are busy, but i don't
> > think it's possible without scripting it yourself with some AGI-script
> > that checks 'show queues' output.

> It sounds as though skinny devices may not be reporting their device
> state correctly, and so the queue believes that the devices are
> available.

Looking at the output of 'show queues' everything looks completely OK
when i put the phone in various states of 'being available'. I think
it's more an opinion on what 'unavailable' is.

> Or perhaps they are reporting a state that the queue does not know
> about. If this is the case, we may be dealing with a bug. I will test
> locally when I can get access to a Skinny phone and see what's going on.

We're using chan_sccp.so in combination with Cisco 796x phones (With CTU
ringtone! Whee! :P). Maybe it doesn't really work right because of this,
but as Asterisk *tells me* it knows nobody is answering a queue, i
wonder why it keeps trying ;-)

Kind regards,
Sander.