Although you can find a router with QOS or dedicated bandwidth feature,
I would suggest a QOS enabled Switch.
Any IEEE802.1p enables switch,(these days less than $100 for 16 port) can do
the job.
you cant do alot when your traffic reaches internet, thats why most you can
do is up to your modem.
cos bit works best at layer 2 , and pretty much TOS is useless if you dont
own your wlan line.