> I could not tell you in asterisknow but I use this feature with Polycom
> phones on all of my installs.  It is very well documented in voip-info.org

Do you have any problem with the Paging when there are say 20 phones
in the page group?  We have a IP601 that is used by the receptionist
and has 2 side cars.  We have to keep presence (Buddy List) enabled so
the sidecar lights go on and off.  However, about 1 out of 10 times
the receptionist pages, her phone reboots.  Polycom says it can't
handle the traffic from the buddy list presence notifications.

Have you seen this?

Bill