Péter Tóth wrote:
> Ok, so i made the terminal screen wider, but during the call nothing changes:
>
> ( # = Audio Level  * = Max Audio Hit )
> <----------------(RX)---------------->
> <----------------(TX)---------------->
>  ###################################*
>         Rx: 10736 (10736) Tx:     0 (    0)
>
> What could be the reason?

Maybe you're monitoring the wrong zap channel?  If you put '1' to refer
to group 1, that's not the way ztmonitor works -- it wants a specific
zap channel number.  Just an idea, I'm not sure why else it wouldn't work.

Maybe set up a call and switch ztmonitor from channel to channel until
you find the one that's in use.

Further, I don't recall your setup -- make sure you're actually using a
ZAP channel in your bridged call ;)

Sorry if all this seems obvious, but I can't imagine any other reasons
it wouldn't work.

Moj