Toshiba dk280

CO Lines (to telcos) : 8 - (1 free)
Digital extensions    : 16 - (5 Free)
Analog extensions   : 16 - (1 free)

Toshiba dk8

CO Lines (to telcos) : 4 - (1 free)
Digital extensions    : 8 - (2 free)
Analog extensions   : 2

Non of the systems have T1 interfaces and also it seems these systems does not support T1. What you mean is if I need 5 IP phones (sip extensions) I need 5 POTS interfaces. Please advice.

Thanks
Indika.

Tony Plack wrote:
Indika,
The question of interface depends on how your Strata PBX are connected to the telco currently and what interfaces your Strata supports.

If all you have is POTS interfaces to the telco, your integration may be limited because every SIP extension will require a separate POTS line to the Strata.  But if you have a T1 interface, you should be able to have trunked lines/multiple extensions.

So we need more details.

Tony Plack