On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 01:29:24 -0800 (PST), bilal ghayyad
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Is there a softphone that can be installed on a mobile
>(new mobile models), so it can work with Asterisk as
>following:

I guess you're really looking for a (smart)phone that supports wifi in
addition to GSM, and to which you can install an SIP client, provided
it's not already there. The phone should be able to switch from GSM to
wifi when it detects a wifi network strong enough.

Although wifi/wimax is probably a good thing, I've heard they are
still not good enough (drain batteries since they don't know how to
switch to stand-by mode, etc.)