Hi, We currently testing a trixbox/asterisk installation and have used Freepbx
to set-up and configure the box and it is running tremendously well. We have an
generic IVR configured to which can transfer callers to a child IVR. This child
IVR has a number of options to send the caller off to various queues. However
we would like to protect some of the options with a password/pin number so that
only callers with a valid pin can gain access to the queues. We have looked at
pin sets but this doesn't seem to be the correct route, we also searched on the
Internet but the queries we have used bring up options to password protect
queues from agents not callers.

Initially we are happy with using just the one pin number for all customers for
testing purposes then to proceed to using a sql backend to allow us to uniquely
give each customer their own pin. Has anyone any suggestions on which direction
we should proceed; we presume it could be the "customer_app" route which from
our limited experience will hook into a custom asterisk script but being new to
freepbx and asterisk we are not sure how to go about implementing this solution
or if it has already been done? Any advice is appreciated...