14 feb 2008 kl. 22.35 skrev Benny Amorsen:

> "Matthew J. Roth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> Yes, "asterisk -rx" will only allow you to execute CLI commands.  It
>> also tends to spew out a bunch of garbage that makes parsing
>> difficult
>> unless verbosity is always set to 0.
>
> It would be very handy if it was possible to turn off messages that
> aren't the direct result of a command in a particular instance of
> asterisk -r. Perhaps asterisk -r -q?

In the long run we're trying to move to using the manager for all
parsing by adding a lot of new manager events and actions.
If there's something missing that you only can do or information you
only can get in the CLI, please tell us.

I would also like to see manager wrappers that produce data that is
easy to handle for scripts, like a wrapper that produces "show channels
consise" in various formats. Do we have a perl programmer on
the list?

Such a generic script could be added to the scripts library
in the Asterisk distribution.

/O