but your support was superior Eric!
tnx for your help!

Eric Wieling schreef:
I must have started reading this thread after you reported that you actually had an AUDIO problem rather than a RINGBACK problem.

The issue you experienced is a common one. Someday I hope Digium fixes that bug/design flaw.

Fons van der Beek wrote:
Jared YESSSSS
That seems to be the problem!

A very very long time ago I installed a X101P (an original one) and forgot about it.

After issuing a modprobe ztdummy, indications on the outside line indication work as they should.
After that i configured my X101P the way it should be configured!

And yes! now indications are the way they should be
I rebooted, I restarted asterisk and it keeps working!

I want to thank everyone who helped me, Thank you all!!!!