Thanx alot for reply

  I mean i have to use the fxo to connect to the pstn line and i do not know if
there is any asterisk functions ,Application, options that could help to know
what is the real call duration [ how to deal with pstn line signaling how to
detect the pstn ringing tone or pstn auto-machinese voice message in case if
the user did not answer the call ] , i saw some billing software and i am not
sure  if they are calculating the bills using cdr in case of using fxo.

thank u in advance
ayman